The following regulations apply to all areas of the Club. For the main areas of the Club, dress is neat casual.
The following regulations apply:
- Shoes must be worn at all times.No football shorts are to be worn at any time.
- Men are restricted from wearing any headwear.
- Swimwear is not deemed neat casual and is unacceptable.
- Obscene T-Shirts are not permitted.
- Dress singlets are permitted, however Bonds work singlets are not accepted.
Dress regulations are relaxed in the Sports Bar prior to 7pm with numbered jerseys, tracksuits, board shorts and clean and tidy work wear acceptable.
- Children must wear shoes at all times.
- Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour.
- We ask that you respect our other members and patrons with your dress standard.
- Exemption may be granted in relation to Dress Regulations under certain circumstances, including medical reasons, national dress of overseas visitors and religious beliefs.